- Education Consultant for Chicago Public Schools (designed curricula for several courses)
- Top 1% score on GMAT/GRE
- Perfect SAT/ACT
- 5's on AP Calculus BC, Physics C, Chemistry
- University of Chicago mathematics degree
- Reviewed NASA educational materials
- Proofread economic models for Booth School of Business
- Taught elementary and middle school teachers mathematics under University of Chicago's VIGRE program twice
- Taught upper level honors high school math courses
- ISACS New Teacher Institute Certified
I have privately tutored students ranging from middle school through masters degree programs. College classes I've taught include single/multivariable, and business calculus (this student went from failing his first midterm to getting an A for the course), and real analysis. Middle through high school students whom I've tutored have taken more elementary mathematics, and some physics.
In my first year at the University of Chicago I received A's on all three of the second year Analysis in R^n courses (essentially an extension of calculus into multiple dimensions, as well as an introduction to Topology in R^n). I have also investigated areas of mathematics not taught in any standard courses, both under the University of Chicago's VIGRE program and by doing two directed readings (NonEuclidean Geometry and Axiomatic Set Theory). Before the University of Chicago, I attended the Oklahoma School of Science and Mathematics (OSSM), a boarding school (minimum of 50 hours of homework per week outside of classes).